Saturday, March 1, 2008

There are pills in my fish

I was watching the news tonight (some thing I do rarely now that I don't have a t.v.) and to my horror I discovered that there's been a recall of Gortons frozen fish. Apparently some one in Pennsylvania found pills of some sort in their fish. Coincidentally, I had 6 frozen Gorton fish earlier this week and actually became very ill that night with a sore throat, irregular heart beat, and excessive sweating. I haven't felt good all week and it all made sense...until I realized that the 1,000 recalled frozen fish cases weighed 4 ounces less than the ones I got and the UPC code of mine was one digit off: narrowly escaped a bullet and coincidental got sick or is there some thing fishy going on with GORTONS?!!! (sorry, I couldn't resist the pun)